Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rainbow Theme

Last week we did a rainbow theme. The kiddos had fun!
For our art projects this week we made:

Hand print rainbows

For this project I painted the kiddos hands in a rainbow, then we put them on a white paper. After they dried I cut them out adding a cloud at the top.


 

 

 

 

 

Paper rainbows

This one is simple too. I just cut out strips in each color and a white cloud. Let the small people glue the strips to the cloud and DONE!

 

 Paint a rainbow

Cut a paper plate in half. For the 2 1/2  year olds I wrote the colors in the appropriate color marker then had them pant over it in the same color.


Fine Motor and Sensory centers this week include:


Scooping and dumping beans
Water Beads I found at the Dollar store
Peeling stickers and putting on paper
                                     


Our reading list for the week included:

The Rainbow and You By E.L. Krupp
Rainbow Stew By Cathryn Falwell
My Very First Book Of Colors By Eric Carle
Baby's First Colors: Hinkler Editors
We found all of the wonderful books at our local library!








No comments:

Post a Comment